BSF Recruitment 2022: Border Security Force, BSF has published the latest notification for the latest BSF Recruitment 2022 For the Post Of Sub Inspector (Group-B), Constable (Group-C) There are 110 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the Code of Conduct online during the period from 14 June 2022 to 12 July 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this recruitment before the last date. Other information about this job link the application process, important dates, application fee, age limit, admit card, results, selection process, examination pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc. Read our article below. All important instructions carefully.
Name of the organization
Border Security Force, BSF
The name of the post
Sub Inspector (Group-B), Constable (Group-C)
All Over India
14 June 2022
12 July 2022
- Sub Inspector (Vehicle Mechanic) – 12
- Sub inspector (Auto electrician) – 04
- Sub Inspector (Store Keeper) – 06
- Constable (OTRP) – 09
- Constable (SKT) – 06
- Constable (Fitter) – 07
- Constable (Carpenter) – 04
- Constable (Auto Electrician) – 10
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) – 20
- Constable (BSTS) – 07
- Constable (Welder) – 11
- Constable (Painter) – 04
- Constable (Upholster) – 05
- Constable (Turner) – 05
Educational Qualification Details:
- Sub Inspector (Group-B): (i) Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical / Auto Electrical Engineering
- Constable (Group-C): (i) 10th Pass (ii) ITI in related trade
- Minimum height of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, State of Jammu and Kashmir will be 160 Cms.
- The Minimum height for all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes is 162 5 Cms The Minimum Chest of male candidates falling in the categories of Gharwalies, Kumaonese Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, State of Jammu and Kashmir will be 73 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms expansion).
- The minimum chest for all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 7’1 Cms ( Minimum 5 Cms expansion).
- Relaxation: Minimum height of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalies, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, State of Jammu and Kashmir – 155 Cms.
- Scheduled Tribes – 150 Cms.
- Chest – Not applicable.
- Weight – Corresponding to height as per Medical Standard.
Required age limit:
- Sub Inspector (Group-B): Up to 30 years.
- Constable (Group-C): 18 to 25 years.
- Refer Notification.
- See official notification.
- No Fee.
- Date of submission of application – 14 June 2022.
- The last date for accepting applications – is 12 July 2022.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|More government jobs||Other Vacancies|
Steps to apply:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected directly to http://bsf.gov.in/ the official site.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without caps and spectacles.
- A page will open where you will find the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for the BSF Bharti 2022 Exam, BSF Bharti 2022 fill in the login details to apply.
- If you are not registered, you will need to fill out a registration form first.
- After logging in, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualification, address, educational qualification, and all the degrees you have, etc.
- Then fill in your contact address and upload your photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you have submitted the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- If applicable, pay your fee by debit/credit card / net banking / e-challan.
- Click Submit and your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your online BSF Recruitment 2022 application process is complete and you can take a printout of the application for further use.
- Content – Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected, and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in the Indian Army are permitted
- Location – Tattoos are marked on traditional sites of the body like the inner aspect of the forearm but only the left forearm, beinnonsalutingting limb, or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size – Size must be less lhanl/o of the particular part (Elbow or hand) of the body.
- ln case the candidate has undergone removal of tattoo (s) before appearing for the recruitment process and the same has faded substantially, this will be treated as a “scar” and not a tattoo. Such candidate will be permitted to undergo the entire selection process with the approval of the Presiding officer of the recruitment Board Further, the scar resulting due to removal of the tattoo will be reviewed by the Medical Board of officers during a detailed Medical examination.
- Several candidates to be qualified in the written examination will be restricted maxi of mum 05 times of several vacancies or all qualified candidates whichever is less, for appearing in 2nd phase examination. There will be no re-evaluation of the answer sheet
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phones, Calculators, or any other electronic/electrical device for answering any paper (Test Booklets). Candidates will not bring a Mobile Phone, Calculator, or any other electronic/electrical device inside the Examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the department against such candidates, as per the extant policy of the department.
- The written examination will be conducted on OMR based answer sheet of the candidate who did not properly shade/wrongly shaded /did not fill/wrongly filled his/her mandatory data ovals I e Roll number, question booklet series code, and category in the OMR Answer sheet, it will be rejected at
- the initial stage and the OMR answer sheet will not be further evaluated for which candidate himself will be responsible for such rejection.